Saltar á navegación Saltar á procura
Update about lexicographical data on Wikidata[editar]
(sorry for writing in English, feel free to provide a translation)
Here are some short news about the progress on lexicographical data on Wikidata:
- The name of the portal has been renamed to fit better the scope of the project (lexicographical data can be reused on Wiktionaries, but it's not its only purpose).
- A list of queries and list of tools collect what people would like to do with the data.
- The documentation about interwikilinks for Wiktionaries has been improved, and a feedback round about the automatic links system will start next week.
- A lot of discussions are taking place on the talk page. For example about existing vocabulary on Wikidata, a possibility of vandalism about trademarks, modeling experiments... You're more than welcome to participate to these, the input from Wiktionary editors is very valuable for the project.
- The deployment of the first experiment of lexicographical data on Wikidata will take place at the end of May. This will include only Lexemes and Forms so far, no Senses yet. The data that the editors will enter will be released under CC0. No automatic import from Wiktionary or any other source will be done by the development team, and we advised the volunteers to refrain from doing massive imports as well. When the interface is deployed, you can try it and suggest some improvements.
- A process started to define new properties that will be needed for Lexemes and Forms. Feel free to have a look and let comments. If you have questions about the community processes on Wikidata, I'll be happy to answer.
If you have some feedback, feel free to ping me. Lea Lacroix (WMDE) (conversa) 18 de abril de 2018 ás 12:41 (UTC)